Here’s What to Do:
- CLICK Here for the baby registry page
- Click on “Create Registry” to get started
- Sign in or Create a Target.com account
- Add at least 1 item to your registry
- Check for a Welcome Email from Target. You may need to scroll down some to see where it says to pick up your Welcome Bag
- Next time you stop by Target, just drop by Guest Services to ask for your registry gift. They’ll ask to see your registry barcode to scan to give you your FREE bag!
- Occasionally they do run out, so just make a note to check back next time if they do. It’s worth the wait!
Wanna know everything that came in this STUFFED gift bag a girlfriend got recently?
What Was Inside:
- Honest Diapers and Wipes
- Aquaphor Sample
- Full-Size Dr. Brown’s Bottle
- Aveeno Baby Wash Sample
- Full-Size Avent Bottle
- Palmer’s Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks Sample
- Pampers Diapers and Wipes
- Baby Dove Tip to Toe Wash Sample
- NUK Orthodontic Pacifier
- Babyganics Fragrance Free Lotion Sample
- Up & Up Diapers
- Lanisoh Nursing Pads and Breastmilk Storage Bags
- Target Coupon Booklet (This comes with 50% off Starbucks beverage, $25 off $50 Honest Company and tons of other Target coupons that you can stack!)
Even More Registry Perks:
- 15% Off Completion Coupon
Comes in about eight weeks before your due date. If you don’t receive it, log into your registry and click on “more” at the top right corner, then click on completion coupon.
- Free Returns for up to 1 Year on Registry Purchases
- Personalize your registry with a custom URL and a personal photo on your landing page
- On top of the several high-value coupons that come in the bag, you’ll get even more when printing your registry!
Don’t miss out on this easy way to score some awesome freebies and coupons from Target. Create your baby registry and get started!